Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter




I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! It was so nice to spend time with the family, too bad not all of them were here! But it was still fun! We were going to have our easter egg hunt and bbq on Saturday but due to semi stormy weather we decided to have it on Sunday. Anyways it was lots of fun. We had unexpected visitors, my cousins Casey & Chance, too bad the rest of their fam couldn't come down but I'm glad they did. It was such a beautiful day, PERFECT for a bbq and it was delicious! My grandpa is an excellent cook. It was great to be able to just hang out & catch up with everyone. Again I hope that everyone had the best Easter ever! I'm so grateful for all the wonderful family and friends I have in my life. Thanks for all you guys do! I love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you and am super glad you had a wonderful Easter. You and Ant are beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Everyday to you guys!! Love ya lots and proud to be a part of your "other" family.

    ReplyDelete