So as you know, well most of you, we are doing a 90 DAY MAD MAN CYCLE! We are so excited for what our future holds! One of my biggest dreams is to swim with dolphins (hence the pic. that's Ant n me in oh about a year!) And I can't wait til that day comes, it's gonna be AMAZING!!! Anyways we're makin our dream board & I just got so excited about our vision and thought I'd post just 1 of a million things we'll have one day! =) We are excited to be able to work together with our team so we all make our dream board our REALITY! Love ya!!!Sunday, March 8, 2009
Dream
So as you know, well most of you, we are doing a 90 DAY MAD MAN CYCLE! We are so excited for what our future holds! One of my biggest dreams is to swim with dolphins (hence the pic. that's Ant n me in oh about a year!) And I can't wait til that day comes, it's gonna be AMAZING!!! Anyways we're makin our dream board & I just got so excited about our vision and thought I'd post just 1 of a million things we'll have one day! =) We are excited to be able to work together with our team so we all make our dream board our REALITY! Love ya!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment