Here are the Rules:
1)Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Law & Order SVU
3. Law & Order CI
4. House
5. Without A Trace
6. I'm thinkin that's about it...
7. EPN!
8.
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Woke up early!
2. Went to Mcdonald's to get breakfast for my mama & me
3. We started our WoNdErFuL yard sale ;)
4. I bought 3 bar stools for 10BUCKAROOS!!!
5. My grandma suprised us by comin over. It was awesome!!!
6. Made a lil money
7. Went to Angie & Lorin's to do our 90 DAY MAD MAN CYCLE book
8. Then before we went home to bed we stopped my Tia's and seen her CUTEST puppy...I wish I could have it!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. A WEDDING!!!
2. Starting a family
3. 90 Day Mad Man Cycle
4. Gettin out of debt!
5. Goin Disrict Leader & on up to RVP & up from there!
6. Building our own home
7. Swimming with dolphins
8. The summer
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Texas Road House
2. The Pasta Factor
3. Durango's
4. Outback Steak House
5. Olive Garden
6. Ted & Allens
7. Noodles & Co. (their m&c is AMAZING!!!)
8. HMMM...I can't think of another one.
8 Things on My Wish/Goal List:
1. Get in shape!
2. Kill this 90 Day Mad Man Cycle
3. Shopping is good....GREAT!!!
4. Get myself & my mama out of our hell whole JOB!!!
5. Nice cars!
6. Did I mention a WEDDING!?! =)
7. Self improve daily!
8. OH AND RVP!!!!
8 People I Tag:
1. Jena
2. Angie
3. Tia
(I guess...I'm still tryin to figure this thing out!)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment