Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Montana


Last summer (08) we took our family vacation to Montana where my sister and her family lives. It was so awesome, not only because Anthony actually came as well as my sister and her girls but there was NEVER a dull moment. We were always doin something adventurous like goin to Glacier Park, the river house, playin on the boat, playin in my sisters salon, hangin out with the fam, or even just sittin back taking in all of the beauty that surrounded us. I took so many pics...I'm talkin like hundreds and HUNDREDS of pics!!! I'm sure Ant got pretty annoyed of me. =) Anways, this is one of my greatest memories I'll have with me through out my life & I'm glad I could share it with ya!

My sexy man (even though he looks miserable) and me. We were drivin with my bro and his woman just site seein and found this beautiful site just off the road.



My sister Emily, her husband Mike, and their most adorable kids Skyler, Bailey, and Parker at Glacier Park. This was one of the most beautiful sites I've ever seen. It was like a mirror lake behind us. Oh it was beautiful!




My sister Tia & her two BEAUTIFUL girls Taylor & Kenzi @ Glacier Park. There are so many beautiful sites & I just LOVE waterfalls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment